Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Totally Unofficial Mordheim Rulebook Errata and New Warband Rules

Ok - Many Moons ago I ran a VERY long term Mordheim Campaign and with that myself and my players noticed some significant game balance issues (and some rules that worked totally illogically).  I made some changes and my players voted unanimously (time and again) to use these totally Unofficial Errata and Rules.  They have been kicking around on my computer for the better part of the decade - so I finally fgured I would at least put it out there for those that want to take some (or all) of these ideas for use in your own campaign -  to the right hand side of the page is the Archive - where all the rules can be found.
>-------------------->--------------------->------------------->------------------->-------------------->------------------>

Additionally I have included something a bit special - the Vampire Bloodline Rules - these were written for Town Cryer Magazine and edited by the great Steve Hambrook for publishing before his untimely passing.  Also, due to his sudden and tragic death, this article was never published.  I have retained the rules however for the last 9 years untouched - just as Mr. Hambrook finalized them - and thought I would finally share them with everyone, at least get them out there.

That was the inspiration for putting it all out there.

I really hope you all enjoy them.

Richard III

No comments:

Post a Comment